Forum rules - please read before posting.

Playmaker Integration Unity 2020.2.2f1

Hey,

Really enjoying using Adventure Creator but I've run into an issue where I cannot seem to use the Third Party: Playmaker Action. It requires the addition of PlayMakerIsPresent in the Scripting Define Symbols but when I add this to the list it does not make the Action accessible; the warning on the action to add the Symbol is still visible.

Is there something specific to Unity 2020 or Playmaker 1.9.0 that I am missing?

Thanks

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @Rob.

The define symbol isn't specific to any Unity/Playmaker release, so it should work regardless of version. It is, however, case-sensitive, and can't have spaces surrounding it.

If it's entered into the box in your Player Settings, but for some reason isn't registering, you can override this by manually adding the symbol to the integration script. To do this, open up AC's PlayMakerIntegration script and add the following line to the top of it:

#define PlayMakerIsPresent

• Hey, thanks for the prompt response! Adding it to the fields in the Player Settings still did not seem to work for me but the manual addition in the PlayMakerIntegration script worked perfectly - thanks!