Forum rules - please read before posting.

AC Objectives and Google Play achievements

This is not a query about Adventure Creator strictly, so I understand if I do not get an answer.
But I was wondering if anyone knew how to connect Adventure Creator objectives with Google Play achievements. I have the Easy Achievements and Leaderboards asset, but I can't see how to make the connection. Could I do it with an actionlist or do I need to create some kind of script?

Here are the methods that the Easy Achievements and Leaderboards asset suggests:

Login:
GameServices.Instance.LogIn();
Submit an achievement:
GameServices.Instance.SubmitAchievement(AchievementNames.YourAchievement);
Show achievements UI:
GameServices.Instance.ShowAchievementsUI();

but I'm not sure how I should integrate them .. if using actionlists or how .. in any case, I'm still learning how to use unity, so I guess I'll end up figuring it out

Comments

• If you have a script with a public function added as a component on a GameObject, you can trigger that function with either the Object: Send message or Object: Call event Action.

For example, you could have a script with the following function:

public void Login ()
    {
        GameServices.Instance.Login ();
    }

If you then attached the script to a GameObject, you could reference that GameObject in either of the above Actions and then call the "Login" function to run the code.

• Thanks a lot Chris. I will try tomorrow.