Forum rules - please read before posting.

Nintendo Switch, touchscreen and JoyCon (both "Mouse and Keyboard" AND "Keyboard Or Controller")

Hello!

For those who have used Rewired, I would like information on how to get the touchscreen working along with the JoyCons. I can either get the JoyCons working but no Touchscreen, or Touchscreen with no JoyCons.

I "feel" that I need to have AC Input Method set to both "Mouse and Keyboard" AND "Keyboard Or Controller". If I use Mouse and Keyboard, Touchscreen works. If I use Keyboard Or Controller, JoyCons work.

I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Comments

• It might be a case of automatically switching the input method based on the last-detected input. It's possible to alter AC's input method - and any Manager field - through script. Right-click on a Manager field's label to get an API reference to it, which you can copy/paste into a custom script.

• Thank you Chris.

I have a Update that checks to see if there is Input from either JoyCon's or GetMouseButtonDown. If either is true, I switch to InputMethod.TouchScreen or InputMethod.KeyboardOrController.

This seems to work. I will post here after more testing.