Forum rules - please read before posting.

How to stop the Inventory from dispersing when this Back Button is clicked??

edited January 2022 in Technical Q&A

Hi there, fairly new the creator and am already getting frustrated with it haha! There's too much in my face and none of it is what I need...I tried searching for help but gave up and decided to post ( I will be here a lot if that's okay... )

I want to stop the Inventory from hiding when I click the Option's Back Button.

Here's what I am doing:
1) Opening Menu

2)Clicking/Opening Options

3)Clicking it's "Back" Button

AS a matter of fact...each button hide's the Inventory expect for "Resume".

How can I can enable the interface again after clicking the Option's Back Button??

Thanks!

Comments

• Welcome to the communitym, @WindowsTV.

Apologies, I'm afraid your post was flagged as spam for some reason. I've corrected this now and verified your account, so it shouldn't happen again.

When a menu is shown depends on its "Appear type" property in the Menu Manager. By default, the Inventory menu's "Appear type" is set to "Mouse Over", which means it'll only appear when the mouse hovers over its area (the top of the screen) during gameplay.

As this behaviour is only set to occur while in gameplay, the Inventory menu won't show while the game is paused - which'll be the case when any of the "pause" menus such as Pause, Options etc are showing.

If you want to have the Inventory be visible the whole during gameplay - and not just when the mouse is over it - you can set its "Appear type" to "During Gameplay".

Have you changed any of the default menu settings, and when exactly do you wish for the inventory menu to show/hide?