Forum rules - please read before posting.

occlusion culling not working

I'm doing some optimizing and occlusion culling is one of them. I just don't seem to know how to get it to work. I don't know if this is an AC problem or not.
Here's some pics:
https://imgur.com/Nv0JEGP

In preview window the background buildings are not culled, but in game they are. Any ideas?

Comments

• AC won't be involved in Unity's culling operations - you should seek advice on the Unity forums.

• I noticed that there might be a problem with AC Main camera track. Since culling works fine when changing camera via AL, but remains to last activated camera culling settings. Could there be some sort of a refresh missing with the newest Unity.
    I'm using U2021.2.16 and AC 1.75.0

• Actually no, there is something else.

• There might be something with the AC Main camera track. Cameras use correct occlusion settings when used via AL, but for some reason in Timeline all the cameras have a maximum far clipping of 16.5ish. I have the default values in occlusion culling baked. Could you check if you can see similar result?

• The MainCamera's "Far Clip Plane" will change to that of the GameCamera it's attached to - but AC won't change this value for the GameCamera itself.

Are you saying that the GameCameras are having their clip values set to 16.5 automatically? This behaviour won't be coming from AC.