Forum rules - please read before posting.

1920x1080 to other resolutions issues

Hello community,
This probably is something you may have experienced, but i've never had it. Designed the cameras/UI, etc to work on 1920x1080 but when we test some other resolutions, the screen just cuts to sides.
I'm not sure if it's AC or Unity related. Any help will come handy as I've never experienced this.

https://imgur.com/a/kp13TKz

Unity 2020.3.27f1
AC: 1.75.2
Thanks for the help

Comments

• It's not a case of changing resolution, but aspect ratio. If you've designed the game to run at 1.778, things won't appear correct when run at 1.33. This isn't AC nor Unity-related, just inherent to game design.

What you can do on the AC side, however, is enforce an aspect ratio that matches your intent - i.e. 1.778. This can be done in the "Camera settings" section of the Settings Manager.

When an aspect ratio is enforced, AC will render borders to the edges of the screen to have the game appear correct when the "true" aspect ratio differs.

• Thank you very much. I made it work! I used the following values: 0.3 for all canvas related aspect ratio and a range on the AC side: 1 and 2.39. A shame about the "sides" but the game at least cuts the side evenly and the inventory re-scales.
    Thank you very much for everything.