Forum rules - please read before posting.

Interactions in 2D game not working

I’m trying to make Hotspot interactions menu appear on cursor and freeze in place, the player being able to click on one of them to interact (either Use or Examine). Previously before trying to do this I had been using only "Use" interaction and it worked. Now, the menu does appear with both of the Interactions, but you cant click either (it does highlight it and make the click sound that I gave it - but no interaction happens.)

Any idea what could be wrong?

Comments

• Here’s a video of the issue

https://imgur.com/a/kwtgG7h

• Welcome to the community, @lizukadaky101.

What are your AC and Unity versions?

Previously before trying to do this I had been using only "Use" interaction and it worked.

Is that to say you had the same menu but without the Examine interaction element, and the only change made since was to add that new element?

Is this Menu relying on Unity UI? If so, temporarily switch its Source back to Adventure Creator and see if the issue persists - that'll help pinpoint the source of the problem.

Can you also share screenshots of the Menu (Menu + Element properties), Settings Manager, and a typical Hotspot Inspector?