Forum rules - please read before posting.

"Invisible" tint map in scene view

edited June 2022 in Technical Q&A

My tint maps are greyed out in the scene view. I tried to use the example tint map from the tutorial, but it still isn't working. It seems to be working in game, but it is hard to fine tune without it working in scene view. Here's some screenshots:

tintmap01 tintmap02 tintmap03

(I'm on AC version 1.72.4 and Unity 2019.4.18f1)

Comments

• The TintMap only controls how sprites that follow it appear - it's own appearance is unaffected by AC, and is based on the shader assigned to its material.

Try creating a new Material that uses the Unlit/Texture shader and assign it in the Mesh Renderer component.

• The TintMap only controls how sprites that follow it appear - it's own appearance is unaffected by AC, and is based on the shader assigned to its material.

Try creating a new Material that uses the Unlit/Texture shader and assign it in the Mesh Renderer component.