Forum rules - please read before posting.

Split Screen Issues

Hi, I've been experimenting with the Split Screen function since I've mostly ignored it until now and I'm very interested in using it for certain sequences. However, I'm running into 2 major issues.

1) The Split in the Split Screen seems to go over the Dialogue Boxes, which makes the centre area unreadable. I'm using Pixel Crusher's Dialogue System. How do I prevent the Split Screen from covering the UI?

2) I can't turn it off. The Split Screen just stays on screen indefinitely after it's activated. All of my AC cutscene calls to change the camera positioning just change the camera one side of the split screen instead of removing the Splitscreen all together. How do I turn it off?

Comments

• The Split in the Split Screen seems to go over the Dialogue Boxes, which makes the centre area unreadable.

AC will render the split divide as a separate texture, drawn in Unity's ImGUI system with a depth of 10. This will be drawn atop any Unity UI Canvas.

You could try disabling this by unassiging your MainCamera's "Fade texture" field - this is the same texture used to render the divide - but it's there to prevent "leakage" when portions of the screen aren't rendering anything.

How do I turn it off?

A separate Camera: Split-screen Action is necessary, with Just disable previous? checked.