Forum rules - please read before posting.

How can I create two Inventory systems, store different Items ?

Hi everyone:
I wanted to create two different inventory systems, like one for weapons and another for armor, but the problem was that when I copied an inventory UI I couldn't sort it, please help me,thanks!

Comments

• You can use the Inventory Manager's Categories tab to define "Weapon", "Armour", etc as separate Inventory categories, and then assign each of your items to one.

An InventoryBox element set of type "Default" will show all items in the Player's Inventory. It can be filtered by Category, however, so you could have one InventoryBox that shows all their items in the "Weapon" Category, and another in the "Armour" Category, etc.

If you needed the Inventories themselves to be separate, then you could use Containers instead of the Player's Inventory - with each InventoryBox showing a different Container. This would require some scripting, however, as you'd need to manually link the InventoryBox elements to its given Container:

Container weaponsContainer;
    (PlayerMenus.GetElementWithName ("Inventory", "WeaponsBox") as MenuInventoryBox).OverrideContainer = weaponsContainer;

• Thank you. I use a container instead of a Inventory.