Forum rules - please read before posting.

Action list editor error

Hi Chris, I was moving files between projects and testing and suddenly I get this error. I get this only when an actionlist is displayed in the action list editor.

I'm using Unity 2021.3.14f1, AC 1.76.0, Using Playmaker and Addressable scenes.

Error :

Resolve of invalid GC handle. The handle is from a previous domain. The resolve operation is skipped.
UnityEngine.GUI:Window (int,UnityEngine.Rect,UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,string,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)
AC.ActionListEditorWindow:NodesGUI (bool,UnityEngine.Event) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/Editor/ActionListEditorWindow.cs:1590)
AC.ActionListEditorWindow:OnGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/Editor/ActionListEditorWindow.cs:245)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

Resolve of invalid GC handle. The handle is from a previous domain. The resolve operation is skipped.
UnityEngine.GUILayout:Window (int,UnityEngine.Rect,UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,string,UnityEngine.GUIStyle,UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[])
AC.ActionListEditorWindow:NodesGUI (bool,UnityEngine.Event) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/Editor/ActionListEditorWindow.cs:1606)
AC.ActionListEditorWindow:OnGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/Editor/ActionListEditorWindow.cs:245)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

Comments

• I've experienced this myself, and is appears to be a Unity issue.

So far as I can tell, though, it's harmless and can be ignored.