Forum rules - please read before posting.

Scene is visible for a few instants before OnLoad in AC 1.77.1

First of all, thanks for the new AC update, there are a lot of cool new features (particularly love the drag-and-drop menu arranging and actionlist search!).
However, I'm having a weird issue at scene start when loading a saved game: the scene stays visible for some moments (sometimes longer other just a few milliseconds) before the OnLoad actionList is called. I have a Camera FadeOut just as first Action before I perform some actions (such as hiding/showing menus, restoring animations and fading some objects...) and afterwards a FadeIn Action but I can clearly see the scene before all this for a few instants and then a black flash (caused by the FadeOut/FadeIn).
This only happens when loading the game (both through Load Game->Autosave or with Continue From Last Save) and not on a fresh start as I have the same FadeOut/FadeIn in the OnStart actionList but everything looks good, no black flashing.
I made sure I have Blackout when initializing enabled and this didn't not happen on AC 1.75.6 or 1.76.3
Could you please have a look? Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Could you PM me a repro project that demonstrates this issue? It sounds like it's dependent on a lot of specific settings and Actions.