Forum rules - please read before posting.

Camera 2.5D Weird behavior load

Hi

I'm having this weird behavior when loading a game from the title screen.

I'm using 2.5D. On starting a new game, Loading the game scene, On Start, an Action List changes the Mateial of the floor form a wireframey material to an invisible (Like in the tutorial)

When I load a game from the same scene, this works fine. But when I load from the main menu, the floor is with the wireframe texture (Im assuming the save game doesn't saves the changed material, and I can't figure out how to fit that).

But the weird thing is that the camera. Upon loading, the camera changes its fov, and that misaligns the 2d with the 3d. This doesn't happen if I start the game from the scene and load to the scene. But if I start the game from the main menu (or if I Build and Run) It does.

Here is a video that shows it better:

Comments

• At runtime, you can expand the Main Camera component to have it detail the current active camera.

Check that any GameCameras that can be active when saving ("Cam: Corridor" in the video's case) have a Constant ID component attached. You should get a warning in the Console window upon saving if this is not the case.

A Constant ID component is necessary for AC to create a reference to the camera in the save-game file. This process can be automated by clicking the Auto-add save components to GameObjects button in the Settings Manager, but you should go over the Manual's "Saving scene objects" chapter beforehand, which covers how AC's save-system works.

• Thanks. It worked.