Forum rules - please read before posting.

Inventory Object Hover Cursor Issue

Hi Chris,

I am having a strange issue in regards to two inventory items when hovering the cursor over them. It only seems to happen with the Broom and Paint bucket, ther cursor flits between normal cursor and pickup cursor - really fast. The settings are exactly the same as the other items. It is not the scene background as if I move the items into a different slots the cursor does the same thing. And if other inventory items go into these slots they act as norma. Any ideas? Racking my brains here!

See video of issue:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ca69qqflywq90ms79oync/Inventory-Some-Items-Odd-Cursor.mov?rlkey=qcgu9poo4g53sudt26b66a4w0&dl=0

Comments

• edited September 2023

This is less to do with the item itself, and more to do with the cursor. What's your "Cursor rendering" set to?

If you're using an Animator to control the cursor's appearance, keep the window open while the issue occurs. What transitions are occuring, and are the parameter values being set correctly?

• So, i deleted and re made the inventory items and they were find