Forum rules - please read before posting.

Missing Scripts after Project Duplication

Hello there,

I have duplicated my project and moved it to another location. After opening it I recieved several of these errors. I opened it with the original editor 2018.3.

Assets\AdventureCreator\Scripts\Menu\Menu classes\MenuLabel (2023_01_07 20_44_12 UTC).cs(72,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MenuInventoryBox' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Does somebody know a fix?

Thank you

Comments

• The filename of the AC script the error references has been modified, from "MenuLabel.cs" to "MenuLabel (2023_01_07 20_44_12 UTC).cs".

I don't know what's occured with the files, but you're probably best off removing the "AdventureCreator" asset folder, and re-importing it from the Package Manager.

• Hi Chris and thanks for the reply.

The AC version I used in this project was Version 1.71.4. together with Unity 2018.3.

I tried to update to Unity 2019 and imported AC again, but it didn't work and all my action-scripts were gone.

Can you send me the AC version 1.71.4. so I can import in manually in Unity 2018?