Forum rules - please read before posting.

Right mouse button when selecting one of the conversation options.

Good afternoon. How to change the click from the left mouse button to the right mouse button when selecting one of the conversation options.

Comments

• edited October 2023

You can see your available Inputs in AC Game Editor -> Settings -> Scroll down to "Available Inputs".
    InteractionA is the one you need - that's normally your left click to use.

• Go into your Project Settings -> Input Manager
    • Add a new Element and give it the Name InteractionA. On the positive Button field you write "Mouse 1", that is the right click of your Mouse.

"Mouse 0" is the left click.

• Go to AC Game Editor -> Settings -> Scroll down to Interface Settings under Input Method is a check box for "Mouse clicks have default functionality?" - deactivate that.

Hope it works!

• Thank you very much for the advice. This solution works well for interacting with hotspots, for example, but doesn't work when selecting conversation options.

• Oh shoot, sorry. I thought InteractionA worked like left click for any interaction.
    I must have missed something, hope someone else can help out :/

• I thought InteractionA worked like left click for any interaction.

When dealing with AC menus, it is. If you're using Unity UI, however, the click input is based on your Event System.

By default, buttons are interacted with when the Submit input is invoked - if you're using Unity UI for the Conversation menu, you'll need to remap Submit to "mouse 1" in your Input Manager.