Forum rules - please read before posting.

A problem with translation and a delay in loading the next scene

Hello, I am facing two problems. the first is that I want to add Arabic translation to the game, but the writing appears from left to right even when I put a check on the Read right-to-left box.

the second problem is that I put a scene switch action on one of the doors, but when I press on the door to switching the scene , there is a severe delay before the scene changes. Are there any ways to reduce this delay?

Comments

• the writing appears from left to right even when I put a check on the Read right-to-left box.

The "right-to-left" box only affects the direction of text-scrolling - it won't affect the contents of the text itself once fully displayed. The supplied translation will itself need to read right-to-left.

If it's the scrolling you're referring to, share images of the issue occuring as well as your Speech Manager's settings.

Are there any ways to reduce this delay?

Is there a delay if you switch to a fresh AC scene generated with the Scene Manager?

The Manual's "Performance and optimisation" chapter covers all AC-related tips on improving your game's performance.

• ( the supplied translation will itself need to read right-to-left. ) do you know how i can do this ?

and about the delay in switching the scene i will see the Manual's "Performance and optimisation" chapter

• ( the supplied translation will itself need to read right-to-left. ) do you know how i can do this ?

It's just the raw translation text - the translation provided by the translator.