Forum rules - please read before posting.

"Action List Then Turn on/off" setting issue

Hello. Sry for my english.
I use a Custom Action Script to enable and disable the “Scroll SpeechText” option for individual menus.
I use this Custom Action Script using the "Action List Then Turn on:" and "Action List When Turn off:" settings for the menus I need.
And I noticed that in this case, for some reason, changing the color of the text using tags does not work.

At the same time, if I use the same Custom Action Script in Interaction Action Lists to disable Scroll Speechtext before calling the menu and turn it on immediately after calling this menu , in this case everything is displayed correctly. What could this be related to?

Thanks

Comments

• I'm not sure how the color factors in, but the "Scroll SpeechText" option needs to be called before the Speech line is spoken.

If the Menu you're referring to is your Subtitles menu, then the Speech line has already begun - the Menu will turn on as a result of this.

Updating the option's value needs to be done before the dialogue line begins.