Forum rules - please read before posting.

Hello! Some doubts about AC

Hello! have been a little disconnected from Unity for so long learning Godot, but despite the controversy I decided to finish my DEMO. But I'm struggling with 2 doubts on AC. I will put both here, so I don't have to create 2 threads :# .

1- Is there a way to remove characters acceleration? When on my Action List I ask My Player to run to a Marker 2D while running, it starts to run but suddenly when is near the Marker it change to walk movement and then take longer to stop. Is there a way to remove that? And always have same speed and animation?

2- I'm trying to do as simple as posible, because I'm developing just for Android, so my question is if there is a way to add a Toggle ON/OFF for sound and music, instead of the sliders. Have try with coding, but not manage to do it with AC, so I was trying to do with variables, but get totally lost how i can add this script there or if there is a quicker and simpler way to do that?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Welcome back to the community, @CutyDina.

1. This is determined by the character's Minimum run distance field. You can reduce this to zero to disable the effect - but bear in mind that this may cause overshooting. The Retro-style movement? option, just beneath, will prevent this - see the Manual's "Precision movement" chapter for details.
    2. The Save: Set Option Action can be used to set an audio channel to a specific volume. If you tie a Toggle menu element to a Global Variable, you can read the variable's value in its ActionList on click asset to update the volume accordingly.
  • Thanks! Both of them worked :D