Forum rules - please read before posting.

prefix cursor label doesn't work on cycle cursor and clicking hotspot

edited October 2014 in Technical Q&A
in 1.39c - when choose hotspot then interaction is on the prefix works, but in the cycle cursor more - it doesn't prefix the verbs on the hotpost label.

another request (didn't open seperate thread)
i want the interactions that are available to cycle also. i.e. if on first time you click it's Look At, Smell, Pick Up. I want them to cycle to be "Smell, Pick Up, Look At" next time.

this can be impoemented either with a counter pointer that rememerbs which interaction was clicked previously, or alternatively, allow me to rearrange (move up, down, or to the end) the order of the interactions. neither of these are avaiable right now.

Comments

• Please do separate your threads next time. It makes discussions far simpler.

Prefixing hotspots: I'll check this, should be added if not.

Interaction order: I don't understand what it is you're asking for . You mean for the cursor to automatically increment itself by 1 each time you click on an item?
  • you can look at how i made it work in Pizza Morhana / Bolt Riley's alpha .

every time you interact with the hotspot, the "pointer" pointing to the beginning of the verb cycle increments and then on the next time you go over the hotspot the next verb/cursor is the one showing.

as i mentioned before - 
    if i have 3 actions, A,B,C defined on the hotspot. 
    first time the cycle would be  A->B->C->A...
    the second time the cycle would be B->C->A->B->...
    and so forth. 

is that more clear?

• I believe so - this would a per-Hotspot feature?  As in, the cycling on one Hotspot would not affect another.