Forum rules - please read before posting.

BUG - Keeping the left button pressed after clicking a hotspot kills action list

Keeping the left button pressed after clicking a hotspot (clicking without releasing) kills the Action List that starts running at the moment of clicking. This has been discussed before but I'm currently using version 1.29 and it still happens.

Thanks.

Comments

• Can't recreate the issue in 1.31.  Please update to the latest version when reporting bugs.  If the issue persists, please post screenshots of your Settings Manager, and Hotspot.
  • Ok, upgraded to 1.31.

After re-checking this issue, keeping the left button pressed after clicking a hotspot (clicking without releasing) doesn't really kill the Action List as I reported. What actually happens is that keeping the left button pressed quickly dismisses actions. If, for instance, I have an interaction with, say, 3 Play Speech actions one after another, then clicking the hotspot without releasing the left mouse button briefly shows the text of each action before quickly moving on to the next action. Is this an intentional behavior? It strikes me as kind of odd as I didn't expect this to happen. I mean, action dismissal with a click if perfectly fine but I'm not sure about one long click to dismiss all actions.

• Should be fixed for 1.32.
  • Great! Glad to hear that. Thanks!