Forum rules - please read before posting.

Unity 5.0 Initial asset import error. No Adventure Creator Menu.

edited January 2015 in Technical Q&A
edit: (I assume now that 5.0 is not supported)  No worries.

On the initial import I get a request from unity to modify my scripts for an updated API.

!!  Some scripts have compilation errors which may prevent obsolete API usages to get updated. Obsolete API updating will continue automatically after these errors get fixed.

!!Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerMenus.cs(465,98): error CS0117: `UnityEngine.RenderMode' does not contain a definition for `WorldSpace'

Even if I dont let unity make any changes to the scripts I get the same errors for a different script.

I looked around for someone else to have the issue but to no avail.  Any workaround.  I'm not the most advanced user here.

Comments

• I need move to Unity5 too, but seems it doesn't work in unity5

• AC's Unity 5 compatibility is still not guaranteed while it's in beta.  The error refers to the new UI - it's likely this may fix itself as Unity 5 continues to be updated.
  • All smooth sailing on my other rig with 4.6  Gotta give you props though.

#1 for answering the question
    #2 for the little details you put into the Asset
    #3 the manual!

Good stuff.  I'll try and bug you as few times as possible.  This is like the GTA V of assets.  Well almost :)
  • edited January 2015
    Solved