Forum rules - please read before posting.

Lost Managers

Don't know what happens, but i start a new project, everything works fine but now i'm loosing all my Managers when i close unity and restart it.

Assigning them again, will not work correctly, the menu is empty and my cursors are lost. I've tried it multiple times to start again (wizard), Setting things up again, after saving exit, everything get lost again. Any idea? Using 1.41b.

Comments

• After changing one property for eg. Settings -> Moveable ray length - Everything get's lost again. 
  • It might be a Problem with write protection on some files? I disabled write protection on top Level, (my older Projects seems to have a write protection inherit also) - but now it seems to work, hopefully.
  • dam it! - get lost again. and the write protection on top Level is there again. don't know if it got something to do with that, even the older Projects got that and worked.
  • edited February 2015

• edited February 2015

Any idea?

• No, sorry.  It sounds like a problem more on the Unity side of things, but if there's a problem with your write protection it's also to do with your own system, and unfortunately not something I can help with.

The only thing I can suggest is that you try exporting your game folder (just the folder made by the New Game Wizard) into a package file, and re-importing it into a fresh, clean project with no protection errors.
  • Yes, i've tried that, no luck, it might be unity, every new project behave like that. I've updated Unity to 4.6.2 and AC to 1.4.2a - everything works now. Thx for your help anyway.