Forum rules - please read before posting.

Actions disapear sometimes after saving or testplaying

I do have sometimes the problem that actions disapear after I saved and restarted unity, or when I tested the game. and also when I click apply, (also hotspots suddenly move to another spot or change size when I do that)  Then suddenly from some conversationoptions, or objects use actionlist one or more actions are gone. and I have to recreate them again. When I'm going to have more and more options in a scene that is going to be a big problem. Is there something I do wrong or can it be a bug?

Comments

• NEVER click apply on your Hotspots or other AC logic prefabs.  Scene-based actions like Hotspots and Triggers cannot live as prefabs, and you risk very strange behaviour if you apply changes made to a logic object back to the prefab.

If you want to store your Actions in prefabs, you can create an ActionList asset, and reference them in a Hotspot etc's "Source" property at the top.
  • In the meantime I discovered the actionlists indeed and things go a lot better now. So up to the next problem :-)