Forum rules - please read before posting.

Revert to one-touch interactions from the default Touchscreen Input

In the manual of the latest version of adventure creator, it says that 

"By default, interacting with Hotspots in Touch Screen mode is a two-step
process: touching a Hotspot once will highlight it, and touching it again will interact with it.
Touching away from a highlighted Hotspot will de-select it. You can disable this feature, and revert back to one-touch interactions, from the Touch Screen settings section of the Settings Manager."

HOWEVER, there is no such setting to revert back to one-touch interactions. OR I'm completely blind and I can't see/find it. HELP PLEASE :)

Comments

• Also, is there an easy way to disable drag functionality without removing the possibility to transform objects? Currently I'm trying to develop a system where one clicks on a gameobject/NPC/hotspot (one object) which brings up a menu, filled with interaction icons that are defined on the gameobject/NPC/hotspot.

I'm running into an issue where, if the object/hotspot in question has a draggable component attached to it (necessary for the transform scale action I want it to do!) holding down the mouse button deselects everything in scene. It's frustrating because I can click and hold while my menu is showing and the interactions remain but the reference to the object they're meant to interact disappears. imageimage
  • I apologise if the syntax is misleading, but I think what you're looking for is the Double-tap Hotspots? checkbox.  It should be checked by default, so unchecking it should do what you're looking for.

You don't need to make an object draggable to make use of the Transform Action - just attach the Moveable script, not Moveable_Drag or anything else.