Forum rules - please read before posting.

Mecanim based character

I can not make my mecanim based character walk.Idle works but if i click to walk he is just hovering.02_01 is a walking animation in the pictures following.image

imageimageimageThanks.

Comments

• And what are the conditions for the transitions between the walk and idle animations?  Does the MoveSpeed parameter change correctly in-game when the character moves?
  • MoveSpeed>0.1 and MoveSpeed<0.1 like in the tutorial.If it does change correctly-i do not know that.

• I really do not know what to do.I made a mistake and deleted the Resources folder and nothing worked anymore.I wanted to newly setup the player but it did not work anymore.A little help would be awesome.

Thanks

• I created a new project and a new scene setup a new mecanim based character like in the tutorial on your website but he is still hovering instead of walking and a fatal error occurs.

Thanks for help

• I can't help without more information.  Please provide screenshots of your Player's Inspector, and anything else that might be relevant.
  • This time he walks after several seconds but walks too far.

Thanksimage

imageimageimage

• I believe you have to uncheck "Has exit time?" in the Inspector for both of your transitions.
  • Thanks.It works.