Forum rules - please read before posting.

Error Unable to Load Project

Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Camera/Editor/GameCamera25DEditor.cs(36,83): error CS0117: `SceneManager' does not contain a definition for `AddPrefab'

I am going to go out on a limb and assume you realize I have no experience working in Unity. That being said, I am getting nowhere configuring my project for development.

Can anyone tell me what is causing this problem?

How can I refresh My Menu to show assets I have purchased.

Thanks for any assistance,

Robert

Comments

• Resolved, SpriteTile Asset was causing conflict with, just reimported all assets one at a time to determine the issue.

Is there any way I can use SpriteTile or another tile editor with this asset? Thanks in advance
  • It may be that the SpriteTile Asset has no namespace of it's own.  Regardless, I will make sure that the two assets are compatible with the next update - thanks for the alert.

In the meantime, you might be able to get around this by replacing "SceneManager" with "AC.SceneManager" on line 36 of GameCamera25DEditor.cs.

You may also likely have to mass-replace instances of "KickStarter.sceneManager" with "AC.KickStarter.sceneManager", as may errors may appear once the first is resolved.  But again: this will be fixed in the next AC release.