Forum rules - please read before posting.

Destination accuracy works imprecisely

Hello Chris. We are faced with a problem. When a player comes to marker - his position is always a little different and not accurate. Because of this, we can not combine animation and position of objects. An example - battery in this video. What should we do? (We found another few bugs, but they are not so terrible as this)

Comments

• Reported the same problem here : http://www.adventurecreator.org/forum/discussion/3389/move-to-marker-precision

Mine is on 2D mode but in the end I think it's the same. So if you have hints on how to solve this Chris, you would make both of us happy :D
  • @homerender: If you have other bugs to report, please don't hide them!

This is going to take some thought.  But if you are using root motion it may well add to the complexity - is that the case with your game?
  • edited May 2015
    @ChrisIceBox: we use Root motion but not in movement.

About bugs ok, some bugs here :) 

When i click to inventory item my cursor is broken:

When i remember or find another one i post bugs here.

And... It's not a bug but:

It's will be a greatful if you add to Object->Animate action checkbox "pause gameplay while playing" because sometimes i not need to start next action when animation is playing. Pause game is not useful because i need try many values before i find good.

• Please post new bugs in separate threads.

There couldn't be a checkbox in the Action you've mocked up - how would AC know when whatever the parameter does has finished it's desired effect?

The broken cursor issue could be because you haven't set your cursor's graphic to "Cursor" in it's Inspector.
  • I'm not a programmer, i don't know what to say :)

Well ok, i post new bugs in separate threads.

I'll be waiting when you will be able to help solve the problem with Destination accuracy. Thank you.
  • It won't be something I can advise you to do: it will be something I'll have to look into for the next update.
  • I understand, ok, will be wait :)