Forum rules - please read before posting.

Engine: Play movie clip

Hi i was looking Engine: Play movie clip but i didn´t get this i place a hotspot and when you click use option the idea is to start a movie clip so i use Engine: Play movie clip and place a mp4 movie. I run the game but nothing happend. any tutorial? or help about this?
thanks
 Martin

Comments

• The usage depends on whether your building to mobile, or to desktop platforms.  If you're building to mobile, you can just supply a movie clip and it'll play fullscreen (just make sure the file is placed in a folder called StreamingAssets.

Otherwise, you'll have to specifiy a material to play it on -  and have the material placed on e.g. a plane that faces the camera.  This is actually the only way Unity allows movie clips to be played on PC and Mac.
  • Any script to atach? becose i take a look some examples and i saw that you place a plane then attach a script but i culdnt found any scrip working fine for the adventure creator
  • No script should be necessary - simply using the Engine: Play movie clip Action should be enough.  Post a screenshot to show what you've done so far.
  • Solved it was my problem i didn´t put wait until finish so it was a fast change of cameras. Another stuff when it says"Player can skip?" "Skip with Imput Button" i put "space" but nothing happen is there any especial word for that?
  • You'll have to define whatever you type within Unity's Input Manager.  The "space" you've entered is the name of the axis, not the axis button itself.