Forum rules - please read before posting.

Inventory

Hi i have a custom inventory and it works out really good. It's a hidden object game i am making and was just wondering if there is any way to stop the inventory words from moving to another inventory slot. Every time i find an object it gets removed from the inventory but all other words move to an empty inventory slot, i can live with it that way but don't really want it that way.

Comments

• If you're talking about the "automatic clean up" of empty Inventory slots, you can do that by checking Items can be re-ordered in Menu?, in the Settings Manager.
  • Oh i must have missed that one and yep it's exactly what i mean. Also after the inventory goes is there a way to remove the inventory slot.
  • What do you mean?
  • Hi sorry if i wasn't clear. http://imgur.com/cZaC0KA This is an image of the game i am making. This is a in game screen shot, i already clicked on an item. As you can see i have a blank blue square there. Is there any way of having an blank inventory slot removed. I have tried object: AddandRemove, and also have tried object: Visibilty. For this type of inventory i am using unity UI.
  • I believe that issue is fixed in v1.46 - give it a go and see if it's working now.
  • Thank you i'm still trying to work it out because i now know ordering menu also don't work for me because. It works on the inventory i currently have open but once i open the other inventory there is also 1 item missing and the words looked really messed up. I did end up working out how to get get rid of that slot when the reorder was checked but now i have to work it out when a player could click on any objects and then the words go up. Thanks any way.