Forum rules - please read before posting.

Examples out of date?

Hello. I'm tyring to get the example games to work in Unity 5.1 Editor, but it seems that the interactions don't work. Are the examples out of date, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Comments

• Which example did you mean because i did the 2d one and it worked fine for me. Haven't done the other ones though.
  • The 2D one loads and plays the intro, but when I try to interact with the tire, it never gets to the interaction menu. This happens in the Editor. I haven't tried a standalone yet. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious as I just started with Adventure Creator. Can't wait to get it working :)
  • Did you just load the demo to test it out if so don't forget to load the 2d demo managers first found on the tool bar under adventure creator, getting started.
  • @wendymorrison's suggestion would be mine, too.  You'll also need to pay attention to any warnings in the console if you haven't set up your Inputs and Layers.  This is covered in section 1.1 of the manual, but the warnings themselves will explain what you need to do.

The 2D tutorial also begins with showing how to correctly run the 2D demo.
  • Oh yes Chris i forgot to say that.
  • Thank you guys so much! And sorry for not checking out the tutorial first. I hope my next question will be more interesting.