Forum rules - please read before posting.

I can't align the subtitle at the center of the character

Hi!!

Very recently I've started using Adventure Creator. I'm following in the footsteps of the tutorial for creating 2D scene, but using my own graphics. So far everything works pretty well.

But I have a problem. I am not able to align the text to the center lines of my character. Depending on the position of the character on the screen, the text appears variably displaced.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help !!!

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @MaidNet.

The menu should appear above the speaking character, as the "Position" setting in the properties suggests.  Check that the character's sprite isn't offset - the sprite child should be at the same position as the parent object.  If not, that may account for it.
  • Hello again.
    I followed your instructions, but incredibly they have had no effect. I have reviewed the sprite child, and was properly positioned.

Finally, I chose to start from the beginning, and now if it is working properly. There was some little gremlin interfering in the scene ( :)) :)) :)) ), but now everything works fine.

Thank you very much for the help.