Forum rules - please read before posting.

Hotspots

For some reason the hotspot visibility is no longer working. Meaning I cannot see the yellow box, just the text. Even if I try to turn it on like the collision or triggers, nothing happens.

Comments

• A couple other errors/bugs I've encountered today and they might be related, as they reproduce under the same circumstance.

If I enter a new scene from another the first hotspot I interact with using the 'interact A' input, it either plays a response as if I had an object equipped OR freezes the game and displays this error.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    AC.PlayerInteraction+<UseObject>c__Iterator4.MoveNext () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerInteraction.cs:774)
  • Please hold out for the 1.34 update, which should be out next week (it's a big one).  It contains, among other things, something of a rewrite of the base player code, so I'd like to see if that has sorted the issue.
  • yay! :D I look forward to it.