Forum rules - please read before posting.

Save/Load in iphone

Hi Chris

I have try to save inside cutscene or action list but system always say Can not save at this time - either blocking Actionlists, a conversation is active, or saving has been manually locked.

I try to make the loop with is saving possible, if correct then go ahead if fail then pause game by 1 s then back to is saving possible again. It work well on desktop and android but It stuck in iPhone 6. The loop look like run continue, other thread still ok like music ... but the game can not save.

I try to remove the loop, then it can continue but the game does not save at all. 

Please help since I can not find the problem

Comments

• I have just try your demo 2D in my iPhone, when i choose save nothing happen, and also Load menu have no any save list.
  • edited July 2015
    More detail I am working on iPhone 6 with IOS 8.4. I found when I run your 2D game Demo the Xcode have the following error

at AC.PlayerMenus.CheckClicks (AC.Menu menu) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

-> applicationWillResignActive()

-> applicationDidEnterBackground()

• Is there not more to that error message?  It looks like it's only part of a longer message.

What version of AC?
  • Hi Chris 

I use lastest version of AC, but I have found the error, this because of stripping assembly method. Thanks for your support