Forum rules - please read before posting.

No Interaction object found!

When i save game on a npc conversation options e load this current save after, i receive "No Interaction object found!" error because this current talk interaction don't save together.

i have already look at remember scripts, but no one is (remember interaction), but after this error if i click on this npc again he execute the action i selected before.

Comments

• The links to the interaction objects won't change mid-game, so there's no need to save them.

Please post some screenshots of the problem Conversation.  It sounds like you have created dialogue options but not assigned an Interaction field for them - know that you can override the need for separate Interaction objects by clicking Override defaults? in the Dialogue: Start conversation Action (see this tutorial)

• This image show when i interact with npc.

This image show when i save game with conversation options enable.

This image show the error when i load the game and try to interact
  • I meant the Conversation object itself - post a screenshot of the Conversation's Inspector window (before and after the save) with the offending option selected.
  • Before save the gameimage

After save game.

Note: When i load the game and choose a option, that error appears. Nothing happens, but when i click to interact (Talk) with npc, before the conversation dialog options appears the interaction choosen before start.
  • edited September 2015
    There should be an "Interaction" field in your Conversation Inspector (in between Label and Icon texture).  It's not showing, and I don't know why, but this is very likely related.

Try changing the Interaction source in the panel above to Asset File, and then back to In Scene, and see if that brings it back.  Otherwise, you may have to delete the Conversation object and re-make it.
  • Thanks very much! I managed to fix changing the interaction source.