Forum rules - please read before posting.

1.48a action list editor - undo and text

Hi there,

I recently updated to the newest version and am really happy with it.
I just thought about writing this thing I noticed because otherwise I won't do it.

When writing dialogues through the action list editor it is really tedious that in the "line text" window you have no options available. I cannot get into the flow of writing.

For example, the ctrl + z doesn't work, so if you are like me and copy and paste tokens and you make a mistake, your text is ruined. Anyway this would be a cool feature.

So what would be really cool imo is an advanced editor or maybe even a new window where you can write your texts. also with some buttons for inserting the tokens.

does this even make sense? if there is a cool way that works I would be glad to hear it.

Or is this not in supposed to be done with AC? should I have a look at dialogue system?

Best regards,

Luzido

Comments

• No options, as in copy/paste shortcuts?  Works for me, but I'm on a Mac.  Perhaps it doesn't on PC.  Thing is, it uses Unity's standard textbox GUI, so it's behaviour is based on what Unity gives it.  I can't think of how that might be changed, to be honest.  But by all means, look into Dialogue System, which is well integrated with AC.