Forum rules - please read before posting.

Environmental lighting switches off as I transition to new scene

Hi, 

I have been having this annoying little problem for a while and I can't seem to find a solution, when I switch from 1 scene to the other, the environment light turns off.
I have tried changing the settings, there is no error message and if I access the second scene without going trough the first one, the lights seem to be working perfectly.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm sure its something silly I just didn't notice

Comments

• Does this occur only in the Editor rather than builds, too?  Try unchecking "Continuous baking?" in your Lighting window, and bake the lights out manually.
  • Thanks for the suggestions, the good news is that in build mode everything works great, the bad news is that I can't find "continuous baking" in the lights window, looked at the light object, the window/lighting and no luck, is it called something else in the new unity version?

Thanks again

• It's right at the bottom of the Window -> Lighting window.
  • Thanks, that worked perfectly, took me a while to figure out the bake part eheh. thanks again.