Forum rules - please read before posting.

Cursor Size Adjustment.

What exactly does the Size field in the Cursor Manager > Interaction Icons do? I have created a custom cursor (128x128 .psd) and am trying to make it look about the same size as the demo cursors.

Comments

• As you'd expect - it controls the size of the icons when used as the cursor.
  • I tried different values and didn't see changes in the icons during game play.
  • What is your "Cursor rendering" option set to?  If you're relying on Hardware cursors, the option won't make a difference (and is actually hidden in the latest release), as the size - by definition - depends on the source graphic.
  • "Cursor rendering" is set to Software. I tried sizes from 0.001 to 100 with no difference in the cursor appearance.
  • Do the same thing in the Basement scene with the 3D Demo scene - that's what I'm testing on.  It could be a issue with your Unity/hardware.  What are you running on?
  • I created a clean project with only AC imported. The Size field works fine in the Basement scene.

However, when I tested the Basement scene in my existing project, the cursor size still won't change. So I guess something must be wrong with my project.

I'm using Unity 5.2.2f1 and AC 1.49a on Windows 7.
  • And what if you use the Demo Managers / Basement in your project?
  • The cursor size won't change.
  • If you're using all unmodified Demo managers, then there could be a problem with your Unity project.  Try export your game files into a .unitypackage, then re-importing them into your clean project.