Forum rules - please read before posting.

Translations

Hi,

i gathered text,created a script sheet and exported all translations.Then i modified the csv file on one place just for testing purposes (I want one csv file for all my languages) and it works.My player speaks german but the text is in English.I will sent you the csv file via mail.

Thanks for help

Comments

• Again: please do not send me files until I've asked for them.

There is no German in the file you sent - only comma marks after the lines.  Did you add those?

Look at the bottom of your Settings Manager when the game runs - the language number should be "1" if you've disabled your original language, and only have one other one.  If this is so, then the game is using the German text (even if it's not actually been translated).

Know that you can test a translation by modifying a line's text within the Speech Manager itself - no need to export / import a CSV.
  • I have done it via the speech manager.I just want to support the german language.I hope I don't need a csv file.It is much easier within the manager.

• I understand.I cant switch languages in Game.But thats no big deal.