Forum rules - please read before posting.

Audio settings

edited June 2014 in Technical Q&A
Hi, would be possible to instead the clicker texture to increase menu I change to a slider ? when I say possible I say simple enough to do it alone :)

And another question. I have a 3d audio source with the sound script enabled but even If I chek the PLAY WHILE PAUSED chekbox the sound stop.

Comments

• The "Play while paused" issue has been brought up before - it's actually a Unity bug that still hasn't been fixed.  Once Unity get around to it, the code in AC will work - I didn't imagine we'd still be waiting for this issue to be resolved, honestly.

I'm not quite sure what you mean in your first question - could you explain?  Updating slider elements are on my todo list for the next update or so, however.
  • I think my English sucks :) I mean instead the click to increase the volumes have a simple slider . One touch to click it and move it left and right to set the volume
  • No problem - that's exactly what I've been implementing for the next update.