Forum rules - please read before posting.

Pause HUD menu integration with UFPS

hi,

i'm using ufps and would love it if the menu controls that AC has will work on it? will it save what my health, spawn location and inventory as well? will i also be able to adjust mouse sensitivity?

there seems to be this large hole in creating a HUD menu for ufps, maybe it's easy to make that no one bothers or maybe it's the opposite, but i'm sure it's not impossible...and if someone decides to make one, i'm pretty sure it will sell really well.

many thanks!

Comments

• AC's menu system should work just fine with UFPS - the default UI will allow you to pause the game, save/load etc, and you can add more Menus as needed using the Menu Manager.

So far as saving goes, AC will save your player's position and AC inventory.  This is so because AC wil do this for all games - not just UFPS ones.  If you want to save custom data, you'll want to create an appropriate Global Variable and use a custom script to read/write it's value.

This tutorial guides you through an example of saving a player's name as a String variable.  You could adapt it easily enough to save a player's health by instead working with a Float variable.  So far as how to retrieve the UFPS player's health goes (and other UFPS-based variables), that'll be a question for the UFPS forum/developer.