Forum rules - please read before posting.

Camera Switching - stuck on Unity's Default

There's been other threads on this but the solutions didn't fit my situation.

I'm aware that you don't delete the main camera as it 'mimics' whatever you've set the default camera to (eg.NavCam1)
Problem is when I run the game it still used the Unity camera. So I made an action list telling to on-start switch to Nav Cam 1 (out of curiosity) and I did the same for when I click on a hot spot (a zoomed out Nav Cam 2)

It's still only using unity's default camera...no matter what.

Comments

• What do you mean by "Unity's default camera"?  Does the MainCamera have the MainCamera script component attached to it?  Organising your room objects in the Scene Manager ought to convert the existing MainCamera into one that AC can use.
  • Yeah it's attached on both the one I created following your video tutorial and the default camera has one on it too.

By default camera I mean the one I didn't create. The one that's automatically in the scene by 'default' when you create a new scene.

Organise room objects? I already have AC's folders setimage
  • I'm still not clear on what the problem is, exactly.  Are you saying that the MainCamera does not "attach" itself to the chosen Default camera?

When your game begins, the MainCamera Inspector should list it's attached camera at the bottom - does it show the correct Camera there, and are there any relevant messages in the Console?