Forum rules - please read before posting.

few things

Hi,

I got an error when using animated camera.

The setup is first person. and have the animation set inside the camera, for both animation compenent and the game camera animated.

Error is:

NullReferenceException: GetRef
AC.AdvGame.AddAnimClip (UnityEngine.Animation _animation, Int32 layer, UnityEngine.AnimationClip clip, AnimationBlendMode blendMode, WrapMode wrapMode, UnityEngine.Transform mixingBone) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Static/AdvGame.cs:932)
AC.AdvGame.PlayAnimClip (UnityEngine.Animation _animation, Int32 layer, UnityEngine.AnimationClip clip, AnimationBlendMode blendMode, WrapMode wrapMode, Single fadeTime, UnityEngine.Transform mixingBone, Boolean reverse) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Static/AdvGame.cs:980)
AC.GameCameraAnimated.PlayClip () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Camera/GameCameraAnimated.cs:117)
AC.ActionCamera.Run () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Actions/ActionCamer

Maybe im setting things up wrong. Is there a tutorial ?

Comments

• Please follow the forum rules: update to v1.52, and post screenshots of the relevant components and your version of Unity.
  • :/

I am using 1.52

screens

trigger calling the camera switch

camera setup

the animation just spins the camera 180 in Y. very simple
  • You must make sure the Animation is marked as Legacy in its Inspector. I will add an error message for this in v1.52a.
  • Amazing work!!!  - this functionality is really really good :)

Thanks