Forum rules - please read before posting.

2.5 camera culling mask problem

edited July 2016 in Technical Q&A
i have some objects and cameras and i want to hide some objects from some cameras. i do this in unity usually by layers and culling mask but its not working in ac 2.5 cams so is there any way around this or any alternative way?

Comments

• Yes - you can add the Limit Visibility component (Adventure Creator -> Camera -> Limit visibilty to camera in the Add Component menu) to any mesh/sprite object, and use it to have it only show up when a particular GameCamera is active.
  • tnx chris its work nice but i have a problem about this and that is i have some objects that i want to be shown on more than one camera but this script just suppurt one camera per object
  • At the moment, that component only allows for one camera at a time - however I will see if that can be changed in an update.  In the meantime, the component itself is isolated from the rest of AC - meaning you could duplicate it and amend it to allow for multiple cameras if you have the coding experience.
  • thanks again chris but unfortunately i don't have any experience in coding its possible to you to edit that script for this mention at this time or i must be wait for future updates ?
  • You can test out an updated script here.
  • chris its work just like i want You saved me and tnx again