Forum rules - please read before posting.

Head turning tutorial with mecanim?

i noticed that there is a tutorial to do many things with 3d legacy character, but something is missing talking about mecanim. im having problem trying to configurate the head turning with mecanim. i read the manual, but for me is it not clear at all. and  the configuration of the charatrer, that is online it stop with the basic setup.

i already check up the Ik turning and the head bone. and my macanim configuration in unity is all green. so all bones are already settled.

there is someone that can help me with this?

thanks all.

Comments

• For Mecanim, you have two options: IK, or playing back animations with "pitch" and "yaw" Animator. parameters.  If you're using IK, you will also need to enable "IK pass" in your Animator's Base layer, as the Inspector will tell you.

We'll need to see what you've gotten so far - please post screens of your Settings Manager, Player Inspector and Mecanim configuration.
  • oh! i seen that warning but i wasent able to find how to active IK. 
    Now i found it and  it works well. Thank you! 

Just to explane me better i think it will be great to have tutorial about Legacy  and mecanim both.
    explained in detail as your video already does for most of the things.

i Read about  animation pitch and yaw things, but for me that is not so skilled in mecanim it was hard to tell if  what i was doing wrong is related to  Adventure creator or  Unity general use. 

i even read that you dont provide to resolve question about unity it self, but maybe a workaround tutorial (like you already does for setup the mecanim base character) for that section maybe help others too. 
    in fact in the video tutorial you  show how to do with legacy very well.

btw mine is just an opinion that maybe is wrong. Dont mind at it. 
    Im back with Adventure Creators ( i was a old user) so i think we see inside forum very often. 

again Thank you! you are fast as always!