Forum rules - please read before posting.

URGENT REQUEST: GameCemara 3rd Person (automatic rotation "pitch")

edited July 2014 in Engine development
Hello,

I would really really appreciate a camera script where its kind of like top down view RPG style, however the current camera 3rd person can almost suit my needs, the only thing I really need is:

as the player turns the camera should turn with it,

but these are the options I request as soon as humanly possible (either a new camera or add ons to the existing one)

* Rotation follows Player's rotation, play turns camera turns.
* Smooth options for , Rotation, and follow. 

it would be very cool to have effects such as the "GameCamera" style except it rotates with the player, that would be a very awesome camera for my style game!!, if that can be done somehow thank you in advance.

I've given up on using my own cameras in the game, seems that no matter how good I get it to be AC doesn't agree with the camera, it provides me jerky movement.

anyways, I would really appreciate this upgrade with the next update.

Thanks !

Note: I need this compatible for Mobile, therefore the Input for horizontal and vertical really aren't needed in my scenario ! Most likely would have to have a "new" camera created for this 

lol; I AM AN IDIOT, apparently spin does just that.

(Always behind target)

Comments

• I'm not too clear on what you're asking for - what is it about the current 3rd person camera's "Always behind target?" option that isn't enough?  I've replied to your other post - if your own script creates the camera you want, then it's likely better to get it's integration with AC working instead.

On another note: feature requests are dealt with when possible, but being made for the next update is never guaranteed.

• never mind i realized afterwards that that option exists, I was just too blind to see it until after I made the post....

you are a great man.