Forum rules - please read before posting.

Future Request (or help with menu button needed) - rotate & anim button

edited August 2014 in Engine development
Hello,

I'm not sure whether many others will find this useful into their AC system, so perhaps only help will be sufficient.

Anyway, 

I'm in a terrible need to make a "button" on the main screen with AC, i currently have the button texture (i also have it sequenced, on a grid) not sure if you are familiar with energy bar toolkit, but basically that's what i'm trying to achieve as a button, to have it on the top right corner and have it animate (also rotate depending on the values from in game...) which will give the game much more lively action while playing...

So if you can point me to the right direction or maybe if you can create something for all of us to use... a button that can be animated (for example i have 50 images of the same button , which makes it animated when played in order) and also to be able to rotate it (trying to achieve like the milkyway type of effect)

if this is too difficult, i will have to go the more heavier route and implement energy bar toolkit with AC which will use up more memory .. I'm trying to stay strictly only with AC.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• This is somewhat possible by using Slider elements: you can link one to a float Variable, and it'll "fill up" as the Variable's value increases from 0 to 1.  Beyond that, you'll have to use another asset - though you can still use this tutorial to link it up with AC's variables through script.
  • Very nice,

thank you, I will see if I can achieve that effect with AC it would be amazing and suited for the game.