Forum rules - please read before posting.

Inventory menu isn't working

My inventory menu tab isn't working. Every time I click on it, it goes grey.

I haven't updated Adventure Creator. I am hesitant to do it because every time I do it, it corrupts my game somehow.

Here is a video of my recording the problem:

and here is a screenshot of it greyed out.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/8693059a26bef8cf4da779906cece2dd/tumblr_om9mtj0b1Q1qhotijo1_1280.jpg

Comments

• edited March 2017
    You should duplicate your project and import the latest AC into it to see if this issue has been fixed already.

The Console is giving you an error message with information about the problem.  Open up the Console window and paste the full contents of the error message.

When it comes to upgrading: always be sure to back up your project beforehand, and read the "Upgrade notes" in the Changelog for each update - they're crucial when updating, as they contain any changes made to AC that may affect your game if ignored.  If there is a true bug / corruption after upgrading, post it here and we can address it.
  • edited March 2017
    Okay I updated Adventure Creator and it did not corrupt the game. Inventory seems to be working now, too. Thanks!

EDIT: Also, for anyone who has the same errors as me, it seems like if you update your project on windows you can less errors than you do on Macs. Having a much easier time on my current OS.