Forum rules - please read before posting.

Unity UI Prefab Slider Doubling/Offset issue?

Unity: 5.5.0f3
Windows: 10
AC: 1.56e

---

Just did a good update (Thank you again for the Save Slot/Slot ID fix!), however it seems the Slider functionality for Prefab Unity UI is now borked.

I'm using a pre-made Unity UI System with a slider for Volume Options Speech, Music and SFX, but when I click anywhere on the bar, the slider zaps to that position, then zaps approximately 50% in the other direction as if it's trying to hide from my mouse.

If I click and hold the bar, the same "50% away" effect happens. If I happen to drag the mouse to the bottom of the bar, when I get about 25% there it snaps to 0. If I get to the top, the value actually goes BEYOND the Max Value (In this case, 1F). I've seen a value over 1.5F show up sometimes.

I'm not sure if this is related or not, but if you click and hold over one slider, and accidentally happen to mouseover another slider that is beside the first one, you can change both values.

...Uhm, yeah?  Sorry!

Comments

• Please don't apologise - thanks for the report!  I've recreated it, and will work on a fix.