Forum rules - please read before posting.

Dialogu

Hi,
i cannot see my dialogues.Is it a layer problem?
Thanks for help.

Comments

• Umm... could you provide us with some screenshots of your menu's settings? Also, do you mean the menu itself doesn't appear or just the text? Are you using Unity UI or AC UI? And lastly what's your AC and Unity versions?
  • Hi,
    just the text does not appear.
    Thanks for help.
  • Hi,
    i did not change anything in the menu settings.I use AC UI and i use the newest versions of AC and Unity.
    Thanks for help.
  • You'll have to be more specific about the Unity version, as patch releases, beta releases all potentially count as "latest release", depending on who you're asking.

Change your Menu Manager asset file to Demo_MenuManager, so that it matches the demo game's UI exactly.  What then?  If nothing shows, load up the demo game completely from the top toolbar - do the Conversations in that scene appear?

If it's not a UI issue, it could be to do with your Options data.  Are you using speech audio when dialogue plays?  If so, text won't appear unless you have "Subtitles" enabled in your Options data - you can set this at the bottom of the Settings Manager after clicking "Reset options data".
  • Hi,
    I am sorry.I did not use AC for a long time.Subtitles weren´t enabled.
    Thanks